Recipe by newmama
Yummy and easy, gaps and paleo friendly. You can skip the honey if you bananas are sweet enough or add more to taste Sub walnuts for pecans or add dark chocolate chips
Top Review by tearei
Awesome recipe, thank you! I followed bonniedgros's advice and added 1 tsp ACV. It's light, fluffly and moist, not things I usually hear to describe gluten-free banana bread. Additionally, I omitted the nuts and honey and it was still sweet enough for me (being careful with sugars) Being a little less sweet and mild tasting, it will work nice for spreads or as one reader suggested, french toast! Will definitely make again! Thank you :)
- 118.29 ml coconut flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda (heaping)
- 4.92 ml cinnamon (heaping)
- 0.25 ml salt
- 4 eggs
- 78.07 ml coconut oil, melted
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 4 bananas, mashed (over ripe, almost black is best)
- 59.14 ml honey
- 59.14 ml pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk dry ingredients, stir in all wet until smooth.
- Stir in nut or whatever you choose.
- Put in a greased loaf pan
- Bake at 350 for 50-75 minutes. Cover with foil after 50 minutes.
- Cool on a rack completely before eating, a must for texture and flavor.