1/1 Photo of Coconut Flour Banana Bread (Gaps)
1 hr 10 mins
Yummy and easy, gaps and paleo friendly. You can skip the honey if you bananas are sweet enough or add more to taste Sub walnuts for pecans or add dark chocolate chips
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk dry ingredients, stir in all wet until smooth.
- 2Stir in nut or whatever you choose.
- 3Put in a greased loaf pan
- 4Bake at 350 for 50-75 minutes. Cover with foil after 50 minutes.
- 5Cool on a rack completely before eating, a must for texture and flavor.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Flour Banana Bread (Gaps)
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 213.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: