Recipe by Donna M.
For a request, this recipe came from a very old Favorite Recipes Press cookbook. How long it takes to make is just a guess.
- 1⁄2-1 cup margarine, room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cans coconut
- 1 package chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 package paraffin wax
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate and paraffin.
- Shape into small eggs.
- Melt chocolate and paraffin together over very low heat.
- Dip eggs in chocolate mixture to coat.
- Place on wax paper lined cookie sheet and set in refrigerator for a few minutes until chocolate hardens.