Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is a very easy and delicious coconut cream pie. It's not as rich as the baked kind, but sure will please the coconut lover. Cook time is for chilling.
- 2 envelopes dream whip whipped dessert topping mix
- 2 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup coconut, toasted
- 1 packaged graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare whipped topping mix with 1 cup of the milk as directed on package, using large mixer bowl.
- Add remaining milk and the pudding mix.
- Blend; then beat at high speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Fold in coconut.
- Spoon into crust.
- Chill at least 4 hours or overnight.