1/1 Photo of Coconut Dream Dessert
I love coconut. Add cream cheese and nuts and who can go wrong? You can play around with this to suit your taste. I make mine with real whipped cream, and if you are in a hurry you can substitute the cooked pudding with instant. If you make it with the cooked pudding, make it first to allow time for it to cool while you make the other layers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2-1 cup chopped pecans (depends on how nutty you like things)
Filling 1st layer
Filling 2nd layer
- 2Mix all ingredients together and press in the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
- 3Cook at 350°F for 15 minutes (or till lightly browned).
- 4set aside and allow to cool.
- 51st layer:.
- 6beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in a medium bowl till smooth.
- 7Fold in whipped cream and spread over cooled crust.
- 8Layer 2:.
- 9Cook the pudding with the milk according to package directions and allow to cool with plastic wrap on top to prevent a "skin" from forming.
- 10After it has cooled spread with Cool Whip and sprinkle coconut and pecans on top.
- 11Chill and serve.
- 12Prep time does not include cool down time for pudding.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Dream Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.8
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 258.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 6.7 g