Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip goes well with all kinds of fruit. It's easy and healthy!
- 1 1⁄2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve with chunks of fruit.
This was very yummy....my 3 year old ate all of his fruit, then asked for a spoon to eat the dip...lol. So he loved it. I am posting a photo too. Thanks!
What a nice quick and easy snack. The orange and coconut worked really well together and went well with my small assortment of fruit. Thinking next time I might add a drop of coconut extract (love coconut) to get more flavor without adding any more calories. Thanks!