Recipe by God Loves U
If you love coconut this is the dessert for you. The pound cake makes this so easy to assemble.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed,divided
- 1 1⁄2 lbs poundcake, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 quart blueberries, fresh or frozen,thawed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, cut in half
- 1 cup coconut, divided
- additional blueberries (optional)
- additional strawberry (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut, cooked to light brown (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
- Add milk and pudding mix; mix well.
- Fold in 1-1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 4-quart glass bowl.
- Layer with half of the berries, coconut, and pudding mix.
- Cover with remaining cake cubes.
- Layer with the remaining berries, coconut, and pudding mixture.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top.
- Garnish with additional berries and lightly brownish coconut if desired.