Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you love coconut this is the dessert for you. The pound cake makes this so easy to assemble.
Make and share this Coconut Delight recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed,divided
- 1 1⁄2 lbs poundcake, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 quart blueberries, fresh or frozen,thawed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, cut in half
- 1 cup coconut, divided
- additional blueberries (optional)
- additional strawberry (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut, cooked to light brown (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
- Add milk and pudding mix; mix well.
- Fold in 1-1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 4-quart glass bowl.
- Layer with half of the berries, coconut, and pudding mix.
- Cover with remaining cake cubes.
- Layer with the remaining berries, coconut, and pudding mixture.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top.
- Garnish with additional berries and lightly brownish coconut if desired.