1/1 Photo of Coconut Date Rolls
Sky Hostess's Note:
These are a great treat if you need something sweet without the guilt. Only three ingredients! It doesn't get any easier! We love these. They are great as gifts during the holidays. They taste best cold right out of the fridge. Do remember to keep them refrigerated. They can be frozen as well. I usually use the sweetened coconut as that is all I can find locally.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop coconut on large mat or cutting board and set aside.
- 2Place almonds into food processor. Add the dates on top. Whir in the food processor until these form a paste. You will still see some crumbs or large pieces of almond - this is OK.
- 3Once paste is mixed it will start to form a ball. Remove from food processor and roll into 2" logs or balls.
- 4Roll and press thru chopped coconut. While rolling your hands may become sticky due to the sugar in the dates - just rinse your hands with cold water and you will be able to handle the mixture easily again.
- 5Serve chilled. Store in fridge up to 2 weeks.
- 6Prep time is chopping coconut and processing paste. Cooking time is rolling.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Date Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g