1/1 Photo of Coconut Dark Chocolate Chip Scones
I think these have the best flavor! They are very quick and easy, great for those who enjoy making things from scratch but don't want to spend hours in the kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Combine flours, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 3Cut in butter with a pastry blender.
- 4Add buttermilk and egg substitute, mix just until moistened.
- 5Mix in the coconut, chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.
- 6Divide dough in half. Pat each half into a flat circle and cut into eight wedges each.
- 7Place on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- 8Bake 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Dark Chocolate Chip Scones
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.6
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 176.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g