Recipe by l0vetw0c00k
Old-fashioned "diner-style" pie with a not too sweet taste and wonderul consistency. Very easy to make,
- 1 frozen 9 inch pie shell
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄3 cup melted margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake piecrust at 400 degrees 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Combine sugar and flour.
- Stir in eggs, blending well.
- Stir in coconut and next 3 ingredients, blending well.
- Pour filling into baked piecrust.
- Bake at 350 degrees 35-40 minutes or until pie is set.