- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine first three ingredients and press onto bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake 12 minutes.
- Increase oven temp to 425. Whisk together eggs, cream, coconut, sugar, and vanilla extract. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minute Reduce temperature to 325, shield edges of pie with foil. Bake 20 more minutes or until set. Cool completely before serving.