Recipe by Galley Wench
Posted for the ZWTII.
Top Review by evelyn/athens
Galley Wench - you have got some great-tasting (and simple to make) desserts! We are all big custard fans and this one is outstanding. The fact that I had it in the oven in 5 minutes is a big plus for a working mom. I baked this (not steamed) in a flan pan, in a water bath, for 30 minutes, at 375F. Served cool, topped with toasted coconut flakes and some strawberries.
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat coconut milk, eggs and sugar together until sugar dissolves and mixture is well blended.
- Sieve through cheesecloth so mixture is fine and smooth.
- Pour into serving bowl (individual bowls if preferred).
- Place serving bowl inside steamer.
- Steam until firm - time varies depending serving size.