Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Posted for the ZWTII.
- Beat coconut milk, eggs and sugar together until sugar dissolves and mixture is well blended.
- Sieve through cheesecloth so mixture is fine and smooth.
- Pour into serving bowl (individual bowls if preferred).
- Place serving bowl inside steamer.
- Steam until firm - time varies depending serving size.
Galley Wench - you have got some great-tasting (and simple to make) desserts! We are all big custard fans and this one is outstanding. The fact that I had it in the oven in 5 minutes is a big plus for a working mom. I baked this (not steamed) in a flan pan, in a water bath, for 30 minutes, at 375F. Served cool, topped with toasted coconut flakes and some strawberries.
wow this is good i didnt sieve it just mixed and baked ,if you like coconut you will love this its so simple .dee
Have to add another glowing review! So easy to make in the steamer and no heating up the oven. I steamed for about 25 minutes and then let cool. Yummy!