Julie in SoCal's Note:
For safekeeping ... was served at Christmas get-together, and everyone loved it. Serve with crackers or crudites. Utterly delicious.
My Private Note
9x5 loa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled (about 10 slices)
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 (9 ounce) jar mango chutney
- 1Beat cheeses at medium speed till smooth.
- 2Spread half cream cheese mixture into a loaf pan lined with foil or plastic wrap.
- 3Sprinkle with half-cup each of green onions, pecans, raisins, bacon, and coconut. Top with remaining cheese mixture.
- 4Cover and chill for 8 hours or more.
- 5Drain chutney; discard liquid; chop chutney.
- 6Invert cream cheese mixture onto plate; remove plastic wrap.
- 7Spread top with chutney, and sprinkle with remaining onions, pecans raisins, bacon and coconut.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Curry Torte
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.6
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 253.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: