- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, heat the oil. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minute or until softened. Add cumin, coriander and curry powder. Cook for 1 minute Add coconut milk and Wasabi. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 2 minute.
- Add shrimp. Raise heat to medium-high. Cook, stirring, about 6 minute until shrimp is cooked through.
- Add stevia, stir. Cook for 1 minute until sauce is bubbly.
- Stir in cilantro just before serving over rice.