Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister is a vegetarian and doesn't eat onions or garlic so when she comes to dinner I am hard pressed for recipes. This is what I came up with last night and I thought it was delicious! You could use this marinade with any fish or meat. I let the salmon sit in the sauce for about 40 minutes and then baked it in the sauce and drizzled it over the top after it was cooked.
- 1 cup settled coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced fine
- 1 tablespoon Madras curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Let the can of coconut milk stand still for a few hours. This makes it separate. The thick stuff on top is wwhat you want here.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl. Voila!