Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This flavorful sauce would be delicious on grilled meats or tofu. The recipe mentions drizzling it over grilled cauliflower.
- 1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Madras curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne (or more to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter (preferable smooth)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 lime, juiced
- Mix all the ingredients in a small saucepan until well combined. Place over medium-high heat and bring mixture to boil. Lower the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes, until the sauce thickens.