- 1 tablespoon red curry paste (Yellow good too)
- 13 1⁄2 ounces coconut milk
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 limes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan over a medium high heat add curry paste and 1/4 can coconut milk. Stirring, cook until curry is dissolved and smooth.
- Add rest of coconut milk and onion. Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes or until onions are soft. Squeeze 1/2 lime into sauce and stir.
- Place on platter and cover with desired amount of sauce. Garnish with last lime (cut into wedges). Serve remaining sauce on the side.