- 600 -900 g fish fillets (example salmon fillet in one piece)
- 2 tablespoons ginger (fresh, grated)
- 2 medium onions (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or 2 garlic cloves crushed)
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili (optional)
- 2 tablespoons coriander, green (optional)
- 1 -2 teaspoon salt
- 80 ml water
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange your fish in a baking greased baking mold.
- Mix all the ingredients for the crust together. Add some more water if necessary.
- Press the crust ingredients on the fish.
- Sprinkle with oil.
- Bake 30 minutes at 180°C (if necessary during baking time brush with some water). Heat and timing are basing it on convection oven.