Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I invented these the other night with random ingredients I had on hand. To my surprise they were really good! There's room for tweaking, I look forward to comments/alterations!
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- flour, for dusting
- curry paste, your preference (I used tikka)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or any oil)
- Dust chicken strips with flour.
- Rub chicken strips with curry paste.
- Crack egg into bowl, dip chicken in quickly (be careful not to lose curry paste).
- Mix breadcrumbs and coconut flakes in bowl. Roll chicken in mixture to coat.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan on medium-high.
- Cook chicken strips in pan, about 4 minutes per side or until cooked through and crispy on the outside.
These sound really good. You could put the curry powder in with the breadcrumbs etc instead of dipping before the egg. That would be easier and still give the flavor! Yummy!