Recipe by Nicazz
I invented these the other night with random ingredients I had on hand. To my surprise they were really good! There's room for tweaking, I look forward to comments/alterations!
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- flour, for dusting
- curry paste, your preference (I used tikka)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or any oil)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dust chicken strips with flour.
- Rub chicken strips with curry paste.
- Crack egg into bowl, dip chicken in quickly (be careful not to lose curry paste).
- Mix breadcrumbs and coconut flakes in bowl. Roll chicken in mixture to coat.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan on medium-high.
- Cook chicken strips in pan, about 4 minutes per side or until cooked through and crispy on the outside.