I invented these the other night with random ingredients I had on hand. To my surprise they were really good! There's room for tweaking, I look forward to comments/alterations!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dust chicken strips with flour.
- 2Rub chicken strips with curry paste.
- 3Crack egg into bowl, dip chicken in quickly (be careful not to lose curry paste).
- 4Mix breadcrumbs and coconut flakes in bowl. Roll chicken in mixture to coat.
- 5Heat oil in non-stick pan on medium-high.
- 6Cook chicken strips in pan, about 4 minutes per side or until cooked through and crispy on the outside.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Curry Chicken Strips
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.8
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 198.5 mg
- Sodium 371.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 37.5 g