Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I invented these the other night with random ingredients I had on hand. To my surprise they were really good! There's room for tweaking, I look forward to comments/alterations!
- Dust chicken strips with flour.
- Rub chicken strips with curry paste.
- Crack egg into bowl, dip chicken in quickly (be careful not to lose curry paste).
- Mix breadcrumbs and coconut flakes in bowl. Roll chicken in mixture to coat.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan on medium-high.
- Cook chicken strips in pan, about 4 minutes per side or until cooked through and crispy on the outside.
These sound really good. You could put the curry powder in with the breadcrumbs etc instead of dipping before the egg. That would be easier and still give the flavor! Yummy!