Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I came up with this recipe for my father who is on a low-carb diet. I used low-carb bread instead of regular, but if you aren't low-carbing just use regular.
- Place all of your ingredients in a crock pot, except for the bread and the boiled eggs, and stir together.
- Turn to low and let cook for 5-6 hours.
- Shred the chicken on a cutting board, meanwhile, toast the bread.
- Layer one egg worth on slices on one piece on bread, layer the other eggs on the other bread pieces.
- Top with the desired amount of chicken and the other slices of bread.
- This chicken can also be served over rice for an Asian twist.