1/1 Photo of Coconut Curry Chicken
From Everyday With Rachel Ray Magazine (August, 2008, pg. 24). From Jason Herman, Bend, Oregon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, bring 3 1/4 cups salted water to a boil.
- 2Add the rice, bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat, stir in the curry powder and cook 1 minute.
- 4Add the coconut milk and cook until reduced by half, about 7 minutes.
- 5Toss together the chicken, five-spice powder and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- 6In a large, heave skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- 7Increase the heat to high and stir-fry the chicken until just cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- 8Stir in the coconut curry sauce.
- 9Serve over the rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Curry Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 841.3
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 474.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 51.4 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: