From Everyday With Rachel Ray Magazine (August, 2008, pg. 24). From Jason Herman, Bend, Oregon.
Make and share this Coconut Curry Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 3 1/4 cups salted water to a boil.
- Add the rice, bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat, stir in the curry powder and cook 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk and cook until reduced by half, about 7 minutes.
- Toss together the chicken, five-spice powder and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- In a large, heave skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Increase the heat to high and stir-fry the chicken until just cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut curry sauce.
- Serve over the rice.