GF Momma of 3's Note:
Just a little bit of peanut butter and light coconut milk make this curry taste rich and creamy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 lb top round steaks, cut into strips or 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow curry paste (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon 100% peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1In bowl, whisk together orange juice, fish sauce, cornstarch, and canola oil.
- 2Stir in beef, tossing to coat. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or refrigerate up to 1 day.
- 3In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until softened.
- 4Add curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
- 5Add beef and cook for 2 minutes or until browned but still pink inside.
- 6Stir in coconut milk, peanut butter, lime juice and sugar substitute. Cook, tossing to coat meat with sauce, for another 2 minutes.
- 7Garnish with coriander and peanuts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Curry Beef or Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.0
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 939.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yellow curry paste
light coconut milk