My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Cook onion until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add garlic, curry, salt, and pepper and cook 1 minute more.
- 4Add broth, water and puree; mix well. Reduce heat to low.
- 5Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- 6Stir in coconut milk.
- 7Puree soup in blender in several batches until smooth. Return to saucepan.
- 8Reheat and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Curried Pumpkin Soup
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.7
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 427.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g