Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Coconut Curried Pumpkin Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook onion until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, curry, salt, and pepper and cook 1 minute more.
- Add broth, water and puree; mix well. Reduce heat to low.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk.
- Puree soup in blender in several batches until smooth. Return to saucepan.
- Reheat and serve.
Delicious! I used twice the amount of (vegetable) broth and the whole can of light coconut milk. Added 1 package of firm tofu, cubed and about a cup and a half of cooked pumpkin pieces.