Recipe by dicentra
Top Review by heatherhopecs
Very good! I skipped the rice to make this a paleo-diet compliant meal. I enjoyed the mangoes and snow peas in this dish. When I make it again, I would use more coconut milk to create more of a sauce and use more curry. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) bags boil-in-the-bag rice, long-grain rice
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon red curry powder
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1⁄3 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste (such as Thai Kitchen)
- 1 cup bottled mango, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion, divided
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 4 lime wedges (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
- Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork evenly with curry powder. Add pork and snow peas to pan; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Combine coconut milk, fish sauce, and curry paste, stirring well. Add milk mixture to pan; bring to a simmer.
- Stir in mango and 1/4 cup onions; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from heat. Place 1 cup rice on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 1/4 cups pork mixture.
- Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon of remaining 1/4 cup onions and 1 1/2 teaspoons shredded coconut. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.