My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) bags boil-in-the-bag rice, long-grain rice
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon red curry powder
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/3 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste (such as Thai Kitchen)
- 1 cup bottled mango, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion, divided
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 4 lime wedges (optional)
- 1Prepare rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
- 2Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
- 3Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork evenly with curry powder. Add pork and snow peas to pan; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- 4Combine coconut milk, fish sauce, and curry paste, stirring well. Add milk mixture to pan; bring to a simmer.
- 5Stir in mango and 1/4 cup onions; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
- 6Remove from heat. Place 1 cup rice on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 1/4 cups pork mixture.
- 7Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon of remaining 1/4 cup onions and 1 1/2 teaspoons shredded coconut. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Curried Pork, Snow Pea, and Mango Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.2
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 419.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 28.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk
red curry paste