1 hr 5 mins
Hey Jude's Note:
This is a great appetizer for parties - this recipe makes a lot! I usually halve the recipe and we have them for dinner with vegetable lo mein. Prep time does not include the 2-hour marinading time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken apart at both joints; reserve tips for another use, if desired.
- 2In a large bowl, combine milk and coconut extract; add winglets and stir well; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until the next day.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine potato mix, curry powder, and coconut; stir chicken to moisten; then lift out one winglet, drain briefly and roll in potato mixture to coat completely.
- 4Repeat with remaining winglets.
- 5Place winglets slightly apart on 2 well-greased 10x15 rimmed baking pans and one well-greased 7x11 baking pan.
- 6Combine butter and garlic; drizzle over chicken.
- 7Bake uncovered, at 375° until well browned and crisp, about 45 minutes, switching position of pans in oven halfway through baking.
- 8Serve hot; this makes 10-12 appetizer servings or 5-6 main-dish servings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut curried chicken wings
Serving Size: 1 (2526 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.5
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.6 mg
- Sodium 94.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 16.3 g