Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The coconut milk and curry paste pair well together. I sometimes use tofu when I cook this, it soaks up the great Thai flavors. And like all my recipes it is simple!
- 2 cups jasmine rice, steamed
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mirin (sweet rice wine, can find in Asian section of grocery store)
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Fry chicken in large pan until browned.
- Add mirin and vegetables, sauté 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Combine curry paste, coconut milk, and honey.
- Add mixture to veggies and heat through.
- Serve veggie mixture over rice.