1/1 Photo of Coconut Crusted Sweet Potato Pie
Nice twist on the typical sweet potato pie. Great with a giant dollop of whipped cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300.
- 2Stir the coconut and butter together and press mixture into
- 39-inch pie plate to form crust.
- 4Bake until just lightly golden about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and raise temperature to 350.
- 5Puree the remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- 6Pour into pie crust and bake 30 minutes or until the top looks dry and a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Serve cold with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Crusted Sweet Potato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.6
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 116.1 mg
- Sodium 133.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g