Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Nice twist on the typical sweet potato pie. Great with a giant dollop of whipped cream.
- 591.47 ml sweetened flaked coconut
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter (melted)
- 473.18 ml mashed sweet potatoes
- 3 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml ground cardamom
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Stir the coconut and butter together and press mixture into
- 9-inch pie plate to form crust.
- Bake until just lightly golden about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and raise temperature to 350.
- Puree the remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust and bake 30 minutes or until the top looks dry and a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve cold with whipped cream.