Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Nice twist on the typical sweet potato pie. Great with a giant dollop of whipped cream.
Make and share this Coconut Crusted Sweet Potato Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Stir the coconut and butter together and press mixture into
- 9-inch pie plate to form crust.
- Bake until just lightly golden about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and raise temperature to 350.
- Puree the remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust and bake 30 minutes or until the top looks dry and a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve cold with whipped cream.