Christine C.'s Note:
This is a light dessert that is easy to prepare. It is a good ending to a heavier meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 cups flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 2 2/3 cups cold milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- fresh strawberries (optional)
- 1In bowl, combine first five ingredients; press lightly into a greased 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
- 2Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes to form coarse crumbs.
- 4Divide crumb mixture in half; press half into same baking pan.
- 5In mixing bowl, beat pudding mixes and milk; fold in whippped topping.
- 6Spoon over crust.
- 7Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- 8Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 9Garnish with strawberries, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Crunch Delight
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.3
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.5 mg
- Sodium 330.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g