Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and light. I think this was from a Weight Watcher's forum. If serving as an appetizer serve with a dipping sauce. Desiccated coconut is dried shredded coconut.
- 300 g chicken breasts, cut into long strips
- 1⁄4 cup desiccated coconut, light if available
- 1⁄4 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup skim evaporated milk
- Dip chicken into milk then a mixture of coconut and cornflake crumbs.
- Spray chicken with olive oil spray.
- Cook in very hot oven 220degC (425degF) 15 mins on baking paper lined oven tray.