1/2 Photos of Coconut Creme Fudge
I came up with this last year to satisfy my husbands love for coconut! It is delicious! Enjoy!
My Private Note
eight b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large pot over medium heat, cook and stir butter, sugar and milk.
- 2Bring to boil and boil for 5 minutes or candy temperature of 230 degrees.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Add marshmallow creme and white chips stirring til well blended and chips are melted.
- 5Add in coconut and coconut flavoring.
- 6Mix well and pour into greased or sprayed medium baking dish.
- 7Cool completely, then chill til firm.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Creme Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.7
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 162.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 63.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: