Prep 3 mins
Cook 8 mins
I came up with this last year to satisfy my husbands love for coconut! It is delicious! Enjoy!
Make and share this Coconut Creme Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) bag flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- In large pot over medium heat, cook and stir butter, sugar and milk.
- Bring to boil and boil for 5 minutes or candy temperature of 230 degrees.
- Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallow creme and white chips stirring til well blended and chips are melted.
- Add in coconut and coconut flavoring.
- Mix well and pour into greased or sprayed medium baking dish.
- Cool completely, then chill til firm.
This was wonderful! They had to pry it away from me to take it to the bake sale. It's a must for any coconut fan. This Christmas I will make it up for trays and dip the squares diagonally in chocolate coating. The fudge is pure white so it will be very elegant. Thank you,( she says with a full mouth)
Really a GREAT flavored fudge! We LOVED it here at our house, will be Christmas baskets for sure. I did toast the coconut which gave it a beautiful color and flavor and saved a handful to sprinkle on the top other than that followed the recipe. THANK YOU for posting this recipe.
I got rave reviews for this recipe this Christmas. It was nice to offer on our goodies an alternative to the traditional fudge. :) Stirring is critical during the boiling process...I learned the hard way. :( Second try everything turned out wonderful, I doubled the recipe even. :) I think next time around I will try adding chopped macadamian nuts to the fudge. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe...this is definately a keeper. :)