Prep 7 mins
Cook 3 mins
Quick and easy dessert for two, which sounds yummy. From Taste of Home's "Cooking for 2" premiere issue. I've not made it yet; posting in response to request.
- 2 (4 ounce) cartonssnack-size refrigerated prepared vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Spoon pudding into two 6-oz ramekins or custard cups.
- Combine brown sugar, coconut and butter and sprinkle over pudding.
- Broil 5-6 inches from heat for 2-3 minutes or 'til topping is bubbly and golden brown.