Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons sifted flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut cream
- 6 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the butter and gradually beat in the sugar.
- Mix in the flour and cinnamon.
- Add 1 egg yolk at a time, beating each addition and until light and fluffy.
- Gradually Add the coconut cream.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Divide among 8 buttered custard cups.
- Set in a shallow pan of hot water.
- Bake 45 minutes or until set.
- Chill and turn out.