1/1 Photo of Coconut Cream Pound Cake
1 hr 10 mins
Melanie Murray's Note:
This recipe is from a dear friend of mine. It is delicious. Anyone who has tasted it states it is the best cake they ever tasted as far as coconut goes. It is filling and easy to make. I hope you enjoy as much as my family does.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
- 3In a large bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese until well blended.
- 4Add sugar, and beat until light and fluffy.
- 5Blend in the eggs, one at a time.
- 6Stir in coconut extract.
- 7Mix in flour and baking powder until just moistened.
- 8Stir in coconut.
- 9Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- 10Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- 11Insert knife and if comes out clean, cake is done.
- 12Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cream Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1905 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7259.7
- Calories from Fat 3098
- Total Fat 344.2 g
- Saturated Fat 218.5 g
- Cholesterol 2006.5 mg
- Sodium 2966.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 965.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.4 g
- Sugars 667.4 g
- Protein 100.3 g