1/1 Photo of Coconut Cream Pound Cake
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Very moist and delicious pound cake. Great to serve with ice cream!
My Private Note
pound c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Cream butter and shortening.
- 3Gradually add sugar; beating until light and fluffy.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Combine flour and baking powder; add to creamed mixture alternating with cream of coconut, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- 6Stir in lemon rind and vanilla.
- 7Pour batter into greased and floured 10" tube pan.
- 8Bake at 350* for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool in pan for 10-15 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cream Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1758 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7262.1
- Calories from Fat 3261
- Total Fat 362.3 g
- Saturated Fat 196.4 g
- Cholesterol 1418.0 mg
- Sodium 2276.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 946.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 654.1 g
- Protein 75.5 g