Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A hint of coconut and the tender texture of this cake give it an old fashioned taste, even though it starts with a cake mix. Delicious and easy!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- confectioners' sugar
- Combine cake and pudding mixes, water, oil and eggs in mixing bowl and beat on low speed until moistened.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the poppy seeds.
- Pour into greased and floured 10" bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar.