Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an awesome dip / pie. It makes enough to make 2 pies or 1 pie and 1 dip. Served with Vanilla Wafers or Graham cracker sticks
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut, toasted and divided
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Add cream of coconut and milk to a stand mixer (or large bowl if using a hand held mixer) and mix on medium speed until smooth. Add pudding mix and sweetened condensed milk and mix thoroughly combined. Fold in a heaping cup of toasted coconut. and cool whip until just combined.
- Add mixture to a serving bowl and garnish with remaining toasted coconut.
- Mixture can be put into a graham cracker pie crust and garnished with toasted coconut.