Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast and easy is what I want, without sacrificing flavor. This is delicious. My sons favorite.
- 2 (2 5/8 ounce) envelopes Dream Whip topping mix
- 2 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups coconut
- 1 pie crust, cooked and cooled
- Prepare dream whip according to pkg directions with milk and vanilla.
- Add remaining 1 3/4 milk and the pudding.
- Blend and beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir in coconut.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Chill at least 4 hours.
YUM! I made this today and it is SOOO good! I was also unable to find coconut pudding in my grocery store and substituted coconut milk for regular milk. It is not quite as coconutty as I would have liked, but boy is it good! Quick, easy, delicious! Thanks!
This is another pie that I made for Thanksgiving and it was a hit! Very easy to make and highly recommended to anyone who loves coconut!
I have seen this recipe on the dream whip box but didnt try it till I saw it here.I didnt have any cocnut pudding so I made the chocolate cream pie (omit coconut)and a homemade pie crust. My DH really liked the fluffy light texture and refreshing flavor.And he says he doesnt like cream pies...I plan on making this recipe again using banana cream pudding...