- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2⁄3 cup cream or 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- 1 -2 drop almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Line 12 muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine cream with extracts and set aside.
- Beat butter in large mixing bowl on high speed for 1 minute.
- Gradually add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Reduce mixer speed to medium and beat in eggs until well blended.
- On low speed, alternately beat in flour and cream mixture beginning and ending with flour just until mixed.
- Stir in coconut.
- Fill muffin liners 3/4 full and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until they test done.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- For glaze, mix all ingredients and drizzle over muffins.