1/4 Photos of Coconut Cream Mocha Espresso
Found this is the beverage section of the newspaper and thought it might be good to keep around.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix heavy cream and coconut milk in small glass. Set aside.
- 2In a small microwave safe serving glass, combine the Irish Cream and chocolate liqueur.
- 3Heat for one minute in microwave or until hot.
- 4Add espresso and stir carefully.
- 5Using a spoon held upside down, slowly pour the cream over the back of the spoon into the serving glass. This will let you float the cream on top.
- 6Dust with cocoa powder if you want. It will give it that finishing touch but is not necessary.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cream Mocha Espresso
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.2
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 21.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: