Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This recipe is a perfect dessert for hot summer days.
Top Review by Pam-I-Am
I had this at my sister-in-laws for dessert tonight and it was sooooo yummy! After my first serving, I went back for seconds. Such an easy and delicious make-ahead dessert. Thanks Chris for sharing. Pam
- 2 1⁄2 cups crushed butter flavored crackers
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 gallon light vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄2 cup cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packageseach instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and margarine; mix well. Press into an ungreased 13X9 inch dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ice cream, milk and pudding mixes. A mixer works well for this. Spread over crust.
- Top with whipped topping and coconut.
- Cover and freeze for up to 2 months.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.