1/1 Photo of Coconut Cream Frozen Dessert
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This recipe is a perfect dessert for hot summer days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and margarine; mix well. Press into an ungreased 13X9 inch dish.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine the ice cream, milk and pudding mixes. A mixer works well for this. Spread over crust.
- 3Top with whipped topping and coconut.
- 4Cover and freeze for up to 2 months.
- 5Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cream Frozen Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.6
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 320.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light vanilla ice cream