Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I thought I would share some of my favorites, These are some that I have to make quite often.
- 2 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafer cookies, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted, plus
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄2 cup milk, cold
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup angel flake coconut, toasted
- In a medium bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and butter; mix well. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ice cream, milk and pudding mixes stir well.
- Spread this over the crust.
- top with whipped topping and coconut.
- Cover and freeze.
- Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving.