Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
this is sinfully good!
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 4 cups cold milk
- 3 (3 ounce) packages instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- in a bowl, combine flour, sugar and cut in butter.till crumbly.stir in pecans.
- press into greased 13x9 pan.bake at 325* for 20-25 minutes -- or edges are lightly browned.cool on wire rack --
- in small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese,powdered sugar till smooth --
- let stand for 2 minutes -- to semi-set.
- spread over cream cheese and top with remaining cool whip.
- sprinkle with toasted coconut -- .
This is very very good!! We always have this during holidays! For the missing steps: Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar till smooth; fold in 1 cup cool whip. Spread over crust. Whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes; let sit 2 minutes to set. Spread over cream cheese.
I gave this 5 stars. I had this recipe at a family gathering. This was so yummy. I loved the crust it was the best part as I thought it was like a shortbread cookie. I've been told this is great with chocolate pudding and I've had it with lemon and it's so yummy! I will make this myself for sure. Thank you so much for posting a great recipe. Christine (internetnut)
So very good - and sweet! Made it for dh's b-day. Everyone loved it and I might not have to make a 'real' b-day cake!!!