Recipe by run-buf-get-riley
A sweet creamy dessert that is sure to win the hearts of your friends and family!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made half a recipe & used an 8"x8" baking dish for it! I was a little hesitant to use the Ritz crackers, but decided to go for it, & even though I thought the ingredient combination a bit unusual, it did turn out to be very tasty & enjoyable ~ Definitely something I'd make again! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]
- 60 Ritz crackers
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant coconut cream pudding mix (3 oz)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream (partly thawed)
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- .60 Ritz crackers, crushed – mix with ¼ lb melted butter.
- Press in 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix 2 pkg. (small box) instant coconut cream pudding with 1 ½ cups milk.
- Add 1-quart butter pecan ice cream, (partly thawed).
- Pour over crust and top with two large containers of Cool Whip.