A wonderful sweet creamy coconut topping on top of a buttery crust, perfect to serve on party tray. If you cut these in 2-inch squares, you should have around 50 pieces, but you can cut to any size desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 3In a bowl, mix the cake mix, butter or margarine, 1 egg and 1 tbsp water.
- 4Press the mixture into the bottom the prepared pan.
- 5Sprinkle the coconut over the cake mixture; set aside.
- 6In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, icing sugar, 3 eggs and vanilla.
- 7Pour evenly over the coconut (do not mix).
- 8Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- 9Cool before cutting into slices.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cream Cheese Squares
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 104.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g