Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe out of a "Texas cookbook" Sounds wonderful. I can't wait to try it.
Make and share this Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- Melt 2 Tbls butter in skillet; add coconut.
- Stir constantly while cooking over low heat until golden brown.
- Spread coconut on absorbent paper to cool.
- Cream remaining butter with cream cheese.
- Add milk, then beat in sugar gradually.
- Blend in vanilla and stir in coconut.
- Spread on cake.