Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (1 lb) package powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped roasted pecan
- 1 (6 ounce) packagefrozen shredded coconut
- Beat cream cheese until creamy.
- Add butter, sugar, and vanilla, beat until smooth.
- Stir in coconut and pecans.
We loved this frosting. I left out the coconut but added coconut extract because my DD doesn't like the texture of coconut but likes the flavor so I did a little switch. I used it for Easter for recipe #195911 and they were great together. I'll be using both of these recipes again! Thanks, Beth! Made for Pick a Chef Spring 2009