1/1 Photo of Coconut Cream Cheese Drop Cookies
I love both coconut and cream cheese, so I looked around online and found this recipe on another site. I love these, hope you do too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the butter, cream cheese, sugar, salt, and vanilla.
- 2Add egg and milk; beat well.
- 3Stir in the flour and toasted coconut.
- 4Drop cookie batter from teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet then press a pecan half or cherry half into the top of each.
- 5Bake at 325° for 18 to 20 minutes.
- 6Remove cookies to a rack to cool.
- 7Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
- 8*Totoast coconut in the oven, spread coconut on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- 9Bake at 325°, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cream Cheese Drop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (979 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.5
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 41.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g